The new 2014 version:
- Works on both your iPhone and iPad with a single subscription.
- Offers faster access to our bills-to-watch guide and legislative directory, along with new district maps.
- Includes a new section on legislative committees.
- Lets Insider Edition app subscribers comment and share with one another.
- Includes all the previous Insider features, including early access to Field Polls and Bee editorials on state topics and a curated Capitol Twitter feed. Easily email chiefs of staff, schedulers and legislative directors from within the app.
Current iPhone subscribers will need to convert to our new universal app. Just follow the instructions below.
iPhone app monthly subscribers:
If you currently have a monthly subscription, just install the new Insider Edition universal app when your current subscription expires.
iPhone app annual subscribers:
Please contact Vicky Amparan at 916-321-1889 or email@example.com to get a full refund of your annual subscription. You'll then install the new Capitol Alert Insider Edition universal app and start a new subscription.
iPad app subscribers:
Just update your iPad app to the newest release through the iTunes store. When asked, select restore purchases from the menu. You will be asked to log in to your iTunes account.
Confused? Don't hesitate to call.
PHOTO: Construction workers erect scaffolding around the Capitol dome on May 1, 2002 in preparation for painting. The Sacramento Bee/Randy Pench