By Jon Ortiz
An Arden area home was damaged by a fire this morning that started in the garage and spread to the attic before Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District crews extinguished it.
None of the four adults living in the home was injured in the blaze at 1209 Shadowglen Road, according to a fire department spokeswoman.
The department estimates the fire damage at $100,000 to the $200,000 structure, the spokeswoman said.
Through Twitter, the department said the cause seemed to be accidental, starting in the garage.