As part of the NBA Cares "Paint the Town" campaign, Kings fans will have all sorts of chances of meeting the team on Friday and Saturday.
We couldn't fit all the particulars in tomorrow's paper, but here they are for the loyal blog readers (as pilfered from the press release)...
"WHO: The Sacramento Kings training camp roster, members of the Sacramento Kings Dance Team and members of Kings Crew
WHAT: As part of the NBA Cares campaign "Paint the Town," the Sacramento Kings will be visiting various locations in the Sacramento area this Friday and Saturday to thank fans for their support in advance of the 2008-09 NBA season.
Friday, Oct. 3, from 6 - 7 p.m.
1. Bel Air Market, 2341 Sunset Blvd., Rocklin - Kevin Martin, Zhang Kai, Noel Felix
2. Raley's, 765 Highway 65, Lincoln - Beno Udrih, Spencer Hawes
3. Best Buy, 1236 Galleria Blvd., Roseville - Brad Miller, Donte Greene
4. Carl's Jr., 1701 Douglas Blvd., Roseville - John Salmons, Bobby Brown
5. Round Table Pizza, 1020 Pleasant Grove Blvd. #170, Roseville - Bobby Jackson, Bobby Jones
Saturday, Oct. 4, from 2 - 3 p.m.
1. Raley's, 4650 Natomas Blvd., Natomas - Shelden Williams, Mikki Moore
2. Sacred Heart Fall Festival, 3933 I St., Sacramento - Francisco Garcia, Kenny Thomas
3. Old Sacramento - Quincy Douby, Jason Thompson