The Miami Heat have been impressive. Of course, no one will care unless the Heat can win a championship. But for now, they're dominating the regular season, as expected.
1. Miami Heat (4-0, Last week, 2) - Three road wins, including a blowout of Dallas has the Heat looking good.
2. Oklahoma City Thunder (5-0, LW, 3)- Kevin Durant beats Dallas at the buzzer in an exciting early-season game.
3. Chicago Bulls (3-1, LW 4)- Bulls beat Lakers and Clippers in L.A. in the same week.
4. San Antonio Spurs (3-1, LW 8) - Will back-to-backs be too much on this veteran-laden team.
5. Los Angeles Lakers (3-2, LW 5) - Winners of three in a row got a big boost from the return of center Andrew Bynum (29 points, 13 rebounds) after his four-game suspension
6. Portland Trail Blazers (3-0, LW 11) - Frontcourt of Gerald Wallace, Marcus Camby and LaMarcus Aldridge is among the best in the league..
7. Dallas Mavericks (1-3, LW 1)- Mavs finally picked up a win after an 0-3 start, that included losing to OKC at the buzzer.
8. Memphis Grizzles (1-2, LW 8) - No shame in losing to San Antonio and OKC to start the season.
9. Boston Celtics (1-3, LW 8) - Paul Pierce is back. The wins should follow.
10. Los Angeles Clippers (1-2, LW 9) - Spurs and Bulls reminded Clippers last week they have a way to go before being contenders.
11. New York Knicks (2-2, LW 10) - The road wasn't kind to the Knicks until their stop in Sacramento
12. Orlando Magic (3-1, LW 15) - Oak Ridge High School and Cal product Ryan Anderson has played well.
13. Houston (2-2, LW 12) - Ended the week beating the Spurs and Hawks.
14. Atlanta Hawks (3-1, LW 13) - Joe Johnson rumored to be included in trade offer for Dwight Howard. But would anyone deal for Johnson's big contract?
15. Indiana Pacers (3-1, LW 16) - Big week for Pacers with games at Miami and Boston.
16. Denver Nuggets (2-2, LW 14) - Oh, if Danilo Gallinari makes that lay up, Denver might be 3-1 with a win over the Lakers.
17. Milwaukee Bucks (2-1, LW 17) - Haven't allowed 100 points to start the season.
18. Philadelphia 76ers (2-2, LW 18) - Former King Spencer Hawes has shown some good things on the court this season.
19. Golden State Warriors (2-2, LW 21) - Wins over Chicago and New York that featured good defense have fans in the Bay Area excited.
20. New Orleans Hornets (2-1, LW 26) - Carl Landry has stepped up with Eric Gordon out with a knee injury.
21. Phoenix Suns (1-3, LW 19) - Suns haven't scored 100 points yet this season.
22. Charlotte Bobcats (1-2, LW 24) - Gerald Henderson nearly dealt the Heat their first loss of the season.
23. Utah Jazz (1-3, LW 20) - Took a beating against some of the West's elite teams.
24. Toronto Raptors (1-3, LW 29) -Andrea Bargani played well even though the Raptors lost at Dallas.
25. Detroit Pistons (1-3, LW 28) - Ended week with their first win of the season.
26. Cleveland Cavaliers (1-2, LW 30) - Played Indiana tough before losing in overtime.
27. Sacramento Kings (1-3, LW 22) - Three double-digit losses in a row has team in a funk.
28. New Jersey Nets (1-3, LW 27) -It won't be pretty as long as Brook Lopez is out.
29. Minnesota Timberwolves (0-3, LW 25) - Gave the Heat a good game, and Kevin Love is still very good.
30. Washington Wizards (0-3, LW 23) - Nick Young's new haircut hasn't led to any wins yet.