I could go either way at the top of this list. The Miami Heat did lose to Orlando this week and the Chicago Bulls have won five in a row.
But based on overall health, I'll keep the Heat on top this week.
Let's just hope this is settled in the Eastern Conference Finals.
1. Miami Heat (20-7, Last week, 1) - L
2. Chicago Bulls (23-6 LW 2) - On a five-game winning streak in spite of injuries to key players.
3. Oklahoma City Thunder (21-6 LW, 3) - If not for a questionable call and bad goaltending call, OKC might have lost three games last week.
4. Los Angeles Clippers (17-8 LW 4) - Pulling out big wins even after losing Chauncey Billups for the season.
5. San Antonio Spurs (19-9, LW 7) - Seven-game winning streak and Manu is back!!!!
6. Philadelphia 76ers (19-9, LW 5) - Skeptics continue to wait for this team to fall apart.
7. Atlanta Hawks (18-9, LW 8) - Josh Smith should have been on the All-Star team.
8. Dallas Mavericks (17-11, LW 14) - Up-and-down season for winners of three in a row.
9. Indiana Pacers (17-10, LW 6) - Roy Hibbert is latest big man from Georgetown to make an All-Star team.
10. Orlando Magic (17-11, LW 15) - Could someone make sure Ryan Anderson is in the three-point shooting contest All-Star Weekend?
11. Houston Rockets (16-11, LW 16) - Another streaky team - Rockets have won three in a row.
12. Portland Trail Blazers (15-13, LW 10) - Two tough overtime losses, including controversial loss to the Thunder after blown goaltending call.
13. Denver Nuggets (16-12, LW 9) - Ended their five-game losing streak and Wilson Chandler wants to return after his season in China ends.
14. Los Angeles Lakers (15-12, LW 13) - Lakers are inexplicably bad on the road, but won at Boston last week.
15. Memphis Grizzles (14-13, LW 17) - Marc Gasol is an All-Star. Guess that trade for his brother Pau in 2008 wasn't so lopsided in the end.
16. Boston Celtics (14-12, LW 11) - From four All-Stars last year to just one (Paul Pierce).
17. Utah Jazz (13-12, LW 12) - The schedule is getting tougher and the Jazz have lost three in a row.
18. New York Knicks (13-15, LW 22) - Winners of five consecutive games behind Jeremy Lin, but what happens when Amar'e and Melo return to the lineup?
19. Minnesota Timberwolves (13-15, LW 18) - Rick Adelman has improved this team's fortunes.
20. Milwaukee Bucks (12-15, LW 19) - Isn't it a little early to be discussing Brandon Jennings and free agency?
21. Phoenix Suns (12-15, LW 21) - Steve Nash picks apart defenses even though his supporting cast isn't as good.
22. Golden State Warriors (9-14, LW 23) - Warrior fans continue to cry foul that Monta Ellis is not an All-Star
23. Sacramento Kings (10-17, LW 24) - DeMarcus Cousins is be the most consistent King this season.
24. Cleveland Cavaliers (10-16, LW 20) - Kyrie Irving's concussion means the Cavs won't be trading Ramon Sessions soon..
25. Detroit Pistons (8-20, LW 26) - Four consecutive wins has doubled their win total.
26. Toronto Raptors (9-19, L 27) - Last win was a big one - beating Boston.
27. New Jersey Nets (8-21, LW 25) - On a six-game losing streak. How bad would it be without Deron Williams?
28. Washington Wizards (5-22, LW 29) - Picked up another win after being the last team to win a game this season.
29. New Orleans Hornets (4-23, LW 28) - Have lost eight in a row and hit hard by injuries.
30. Charlotte Bobcats (3-24, LW 30) - Losing streak is has reached 14 games after another blowout loss.