PHILADELPHIA - The Kings have a lot of bad habits. And considering this is the last game of this road trip against a team below .500, it might be the Kings best chance to steal another road win.
Here are a few things the Kings can do to beat the Philadelphia 76ers.
1. Start better: The Kings are 4-26 when trailing at halftime this season. Wednesday's game at Boston was over after a 37-14 second quarter that the Celtics dominated.
2. No third quarter follies: The Kings are 3-27 when trailing after the third quarter.
3. Keep the game close: The Kings have a knack for losing big. The Kings have lost by 10 or more 21 times this season. The Kings are outscored by an average of 9.7points on the road.
4. Share and protect the ball: The Kings are 1-7 when they have more turnovers than assists. Sacramento had 19 turnovers and 13 assists Wednesday.
5. The century watch: The Kings are 5-20 when allowing teams to score over 100-plus points. The Sixers are 28th in the NBA at 93.38 points per game.