NEW ORLEANS - The Kings will look to end their four-game losing streak tonight at New Orleans.
That won't be easy. The Kings are 5-24 on the road this season.
1. Point guard duel: Isaiah Thomas wants to force New Orleans guard Greivis Vasquez into a fast game. A slower game favors the bigger Vasquez.
2. Defensive effort: The Kings are allowing 115.3 points per game during the losing streak. The most disappointing aspect in the last loss was the overall lack of intensity on defense.
3. Efficient offense: Even though they scored 108 points in losing at Atlanta, the Kings still shot poorly (43.2 percent). The Kings are 8-1 when shooting 50 percent or better this season.
4. Finding Ryan: Ryan Anderson made seven three pointers off the bench and scored 27 points in last month's win over the Kings. The Kings have to do a better job of not leaving him with open looks.
5. Start off well: The Kings were down big early in their last trip to New Orleans. And the Kings have shown during the season when things go bad, that's when they are most likely to fall back into bad habits.