Kings coach Keith Smart enters tonight concerned with how San Antonio's bench might impact the game.
With that in mind, here are five bench players for the Kings to be wary of tonight.
1. Manu Ginobili - The Spurs' super sub played just 9:43 in his return to the lineup Feb. 13 because of hamstring injury. Coach Gregg Popovich indicated Glinobili's playing time would still be limited. Ginobili is averaging 12.3 points.
2. Matt Bonner - He's the kind of perimeter-based big man that concerns smart and could lead to more time for James Johnson for defensive purposes. Bonner is shooting 44.6 percent from three-point range.
3. Patty Mills - The backup point guard lit up the Kings for 18 points on Nov. 9. The Kings might want to be aware of him tonight.
4. Boris Diaw - A versatile and smart player that will put pressure on the Kings' defense with his decision making.
5. Gary Neal - The guard has a season-high of 29 points has made 17 of his last 32 shots.