SAN ANTONIO - Here are your five things to watch tonight (posted late, I admit).
1. Spurs' depth: The Spurs will be without Boris Diaw (lower back strain), Stephen Jackson (sprained right ankle) and Gary Neal (tightness, left calf). No team is better at filling in for missing players than the Spurs, but it's still worth noting.
2. 30 is the new ...: The Kings have 30-plus assists in consecutive games. The last time the Kings had 30-plus assists in three consecutive games was Feb. 2004.
3. Salmons streaking: Salmons is averaging 18 points in his last three games on 55.9 percent shooting (19 of 34). Salmons is 13-for-16 on three pointers in his last three games.
4. Shooting numbers: The Kings have outshot their opponents 18 times with a 15-3 record in those games. The Spurs are 41-2 when outshooting their opponent. The Kings have shot 50 percent or better in their last two games. The Kings are 9-2 when shooting at least 50 percent.
5. Threes: The Kings have been hot from the perimeter, The Kings made 24 of their last 49 three pointers (49 percent). The Kings have made just 12 of 41 threes (29.3 percent) against the Spurs in two games this season