DeMarcus Cousins (quad) and Tyreke Evans (foot) will both be in the starting lineup tonight.
With that in mind, here are five things to look for tonight.
1. Energy meter: Cousins returned to practice on Monday and coach Keith Smart will closely monitor him for conditioning purposes.
2. Posting Blake: When the Clippers go to a smaller lineup with Blake Griffin at center, the Kings want to inside to Cousins. The Kings want to make Griffin work so the guards have to find Cousins in those situations.
3. Reke's advantages: The Clippers start Chauncey Billups at shooting guard. Evans won't be able to overpower Billups in the post, an advantage Evans has against some guards.
4. Big rotation: With Cousins back, Smart has to figure out how to keep Cousins involved while also using Jason Thompson and keeping the hot-shooting Patrick Patterson in the mix.
5. Tempo: Both teams like to play at a fast pace. The team that generates their offense with their defense will be in best position to win.